- Lee Anthony on “Sword of God”- with Ted R: “Shalom, This is for anyone but I remember Theophilis you liked early Christian history. This is from the biblical archeological…” May 16, 08:23
- Henry on News – Blues & Announcements – With Henry: “GRAPEFRUIT SIZE HAIL STONES PUMMEL TEXAS!! https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-bulls-eye-storm-threat-124229926.html We’re probably going to hear all the newscasters later today about how these…” Apr 28, 20:12
- jacqueline on Ps 82-Gods of the Unseen Realm-documentary: “It is with great sadness to inform you that Dr. Heiser has passed away. However, his teachings have been a…” Apr 27, 21:18
- jacqueline on “Sword of God”- with Ted R: “Hello Theophilis, thanks for posting that link. Say hello to your family and Godspeed.” Apr 7, 19:42
- jacqueline on Former LGBTQers Testify: Things Aren’t Always As They Seem!: “This subject has many stories that need to be told by those in the Christian community. There are many social…” Apr 7, 19:35
- Theophilis on “Sword of God”- with Ted R: “The truth about Easter and why Christians celebrate it. https://orthodoxwiki.org/Pascha” Apr 7, 18:03
- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “This Short illustrates why it would be pitiable to live as long as our ancestors. Moses at 80 had the…” Mar 25, 14:00
- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “Kevin Hello!! I am doing fine. It’s so nice to see you here, I remember our many conversations. I am…” Mar 22, 15:05
- Kevin Davis on Ask Jacqueline: “hi Jacqueline my name is Kevin Davis I talked on beyond watch tower friends of Jehovah’s witnesses how are you…” Mar 18, 00:09
- jacqueline on Religious Trauma Syndrone: “The full story of the life of the German Shooter who killed 8 people so far at the Kingdom Hall.…” Mar 11, 22:17
Recent Blog Posts menu
- Human Rights Conference in Warsaw Poland October 4, 2022
- Why Does Healing Take So Long? December 13, 2020
- Replacement Theology May 29, 2020
- An interview with a Bible Student December 18, 2019
- Baptism Questions Over the Years December 18, 2019
- Why She Left the Jehovah Witness organization September 20, 2019
- Let’s Talk About The 144,000- Servants or Saints? September 5, 2019
- Was 1948 a prophectic year? August 12, 2019
- Revelation Thoughts August 12, 2019
- Additional Watchtower Quotes June 10, 2019
- What Is PTSD- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrone? June 6, 2019
- What is Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? May 20, 2019
- More Older Watchtower Quotes and Beliefs December 31, 2018
- Staying Strong Amidst Difficulties -by Marjo November 13, 2018
- How Can Healing Yourself Help You Forgive Someone -After Experiencing Abuse or Trauma? November 11, 2018
- The “Laban Effect” November 7, 2018
- Ham, Noah and “Uncovering His Nakedness. November 7, 2018
- Early Church Was Home Churches November 4, 2018
- Man to Man and Heart to Heart – with Greg October 29, 2018
- Dealing With Uncertainty October 29, 2018
- Understanding and Working with Persons who are Experiencing Post-Traumatic-Stress October 29, 2018
- Letting Go Of Negative Thoughts October 18, 2018
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome In Children October 18, 2018
- Shunning- Is It A Christian Practice? October 18, 2018
- Leah Remini Speaks on Jehovah witness Shunning October 18, 2018
- Watchtower Quotes Teachings October 15, 2018
- ADDICTION HELP-INTEGRATING BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT October 14, 2018
- Testimonials- Tell Us YOUR Story October 9, 2018
- YOUNG PEOPLE TALK October 6, 2018
- WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER! October 1, 2018
Articles by date
Early Church Was Home Churches
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
While reading letters that Paul wrote, it made me wondering if there has been a letter or instructions how to preach and what to preach. What I have discovered apostle were preaching of resurrection of Jesus. They witnessed that Jesus came back to life.
Marjo, I think everything now should be about Jesus and that he is our hope, rescuer and that we are already redeemed. I don’t worry anymore about being saved. I am calm and at peace now about my family being saved also. Glad I have learned that from the Bible since I got free.
Witnesses preach to get saved, works for salvation. But we should preach to tell everyone to put your trust in Jesus to help us. Jehovah will be our Father again like with Adam after we are cleansed during thousand years. Right now many of the Church are complacent, waiting to be in heaven and not really concerned with others. Not loving even unbelievers. I think the tribulation will include many seeking for a savior. Poor Israel as I see from scripture has a Great tribulation coming on them once again. Our current president here in the USA has set a climate of hate and superiority and I feel it is responsible for the homegrown attack in Philadelphia this month.
I have been pained to hear so many of the brothers are looking to politics to help Israel. I say preach Christ and Christ alone.
Now I realize more when he says to follow in HIS FOOTSTEPS closely and that info is in the Bible and not all the books that are out there.
Yes I agree. There is a great expression from Paul in
Galatians about this. When Christ is living in us, we can not do
anything what is unholy.
and yet because we know that a person is not justified by
the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ,
even we ourselves have believed in Christ Jesus.
This was so that we might be justified by faith
in Christ and not by the works of the law,
because by the works of the law no human being will be justified.
But if we ourselves are also found to be “sinners”
while seeking to be justified by Christ,
is Christ then a promoter of sin? Absolutely not!
If I rebuild those things that I tore down, I show myself to be a lawbreaker.
For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live for God.
I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live,
but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body,
I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
I do not set aside the grace of God,
for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died for nothing.
Marjo, Kent had suggested that we study Galatians for like you quoted, it explains what our focus should be.
I don’t believe in the anointed as a class, I see us all running to be faithful after we have been released from following men and their laid our plan for us.
So our works are not so we can be saved but we work to declare Him so that All can recognize when he comes.
I was seeing a difference in Matt 24 and Like 21. Matthew seems to be talking about 70 CE but Luke seems to be talking future. Never saw this before. When I get to my computer I will write out what I mean.
Also I am trying to figure out how to let regular commenters post immediately. I know it is called Whitelist but I can’t find the info in WordPress.
Maybe someone looking on knows how.
Yes Galatians is great letter. There is lot of information. When I was reading it I had to make notes so I could really understand what Paul was saying. Then it helped me to see.