- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “This Short illustrates why it would be pitiable to live as long as our ancestors. Moses at 80 had the…” Mar 25, 14:00
- Henry on Home: Our Mission- Who Are We?: “TAKE A LOOK AT THESE XTRA LARGE CREATURES! I remember an article that said a man on a tractor in…” Mar 23, 01:06
- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “Kevin Hello!! I am doing fine. It’s so nice to see you here, I remember our many conversations. I am…” Mar 22, 15:05
- Kevin Davis on Ask Jacqueline: “hi Jacqueline my name is Kevin Davis I talked on beyond watch tower friends of Jehovah’s witnesses how are you…” Mar 18, 00:09
- jacqueline on Religious Trauma Syndrone: “The full story of the life of the German Shooter who killed 8 people so far at the Kingdom Hall.…” Mar 11, 22:17
- ted on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “(Genesis 3:16-17) 16 To the woman he said: “I shall greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in birth pangs…” Mar 8, 13:55
- jacqueline on Are there UFO’s In The Bible, Machinery ?: “How do you know if it is a Messenger from God or demons in their aircraft like Elijah’s spacecraft that…” Mar 6, 23:05
- jacqueline on Pedophilia- What is a Socialpath?: “Update Jehovah’s witness Congregations being subpoenaed. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgzGrcrrDnwJBhMhTCJgVcNPmphpm?projector=1 February 22nd, 2023 – In a recent interview on the YouTube Channel, ExJW…” Mar 2, 21:20
- jacqueline on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “Ted the article goes another route but one statement you made reminded me of the fact that Adam appeared to…” Feb 25, 19:54
- ted on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “I haven’t read the article yet but thought I’d comment anyway. I will read or listen when I have a…” Feb 23, 10:07
Recent Blog Posts menu
- Human Rights Conference in Warsaw Poland October 4, 2022
- Why Does Healing Take So Long? December 13, 2020
- Replacement Theology May 29, 2020
- An interview with a Bible Student December 18, 2019
- Baptism Questions Over the Years December 18, 2019
- Why She Left the Jehovah Witness organization September 20, 2019
- Let’s Talk About The 144,000- Servants or Saints? September 5, 2019
- Was 1948 a prophectic year? August 12, 2019
- Revelation Thoughts August 12, 2019
- Movies about life in the Witness Religion. July 15, 2019
- Additional Watchtower Quotes June 10, 2019
- What Is PTSD- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrone? June 6, 2019
- What is Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? May 20, 2019
- More Older Watchtower Quotes and Beliefs December 31, 2018
- Staying Strong Amidst Difficulties -by Marjo November 13, 2018
- How Can Healing Yourself Help You Forgive Someone -After Experiencing Abuse or Trauma? November 11, 2018
- The “Laban Effect” November 7, 2018
- Ham, Noah and “Uncovering His Nakedness. November 7, 2018
- Early Church Was Home Churches November 4, 2018
- Man to Man and Heart to Heart – with Greg October 29, 2018
- Dealing With Uncertainty October 29, 2018
- Understanding and Working with Persons who are Experiencing Post-Traumatic-Stress October 29, 2018
- Letting Go Of Negative Thoughts October 18, 2018
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome In Children October 18, 2018
- Shunning- Is It A Christian Practice? October 18, 2018
- Leah Remini Speaks on Jehovah witness Shunning October 18, 2018
- Watchtower Quotes Teachings October 15, 2018
- ADDICTION HELP-INTEGRATING BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT October 14, 2018
- Testimonials- Tell Us YOUR Story October 9, 2018
- YOUNG PEOPLE TALK October 6, 2018
Articles by date
I like the fact that this Fellowship sticks directly to what the Bible says on who the 144,000 is.
Everyone knows it is not what Charles Russell taught or what is taught by the Witnesses.
Food for thought. I am not endorsing what is being said here but just another thought from an actual Christian Jew.
One thing I see is he says 144,000 in his belief is figurative but yet the 12,000 from each tribe is literal. Does not make sense.
So he gives some additional great information for discussion and he is trying, but each of us have to use our brains to wake them up and pray, search.
The \”true Jews\” were not clearly identified by the Nation of Israel, as it is not today. Those chosen , 12,000 from each tribe, had to do with this group of true Jews. They constituted \”God\’s people\”, but keep in mind that some of the natural branches were broken off to be replaced by the numbers coming in from the nations.
The actual number of the tribes is unknown as it is still being filled today. These people constituted a kingdom, meaning those under the influence of God through his son. These were removed/taken from the \”nation\” of Israel by their new king Jesus to become part of the \”new nation\” that Jesus would form by using a \”new administration\”. This new administration would be made up of king priests taken from the whole of the tribes, the offspring of Abraham, not the \”nation\” of Israel. Remember, this was a covenant made between Jesus and his brothers for a shared inheritance over the earth on the earth. Again, Jesus was promised a two-part inheritance from his Father Yahweh, and from this he shared a one part in the inheritance he received by being the first born of the offspring of Abraham.
We all were legally dead, Jesus included until he reached the age of accountability. Note that \”Jesus came to be under law\” through his parents, Joseph and Mary. Until the adult Jesus presented himself without spot to become the \”Christ\” there was no allowance for either an imperfect son of man or a perfect underage son of man to be reconciled to God. So once Jesus reached the age of accountability he could offer and become the Christ or messiah. All could be delivered through the repurchase price from the Father, his Son. Now mankind, following Jesus\’ example could cross from death to life by reconciliation and be considered alive, legally and come out from under the law of condemnation.
Mankind had lost its approach to God. Now having regained this through the Christ, using the increased mental capacity given by the spirit/energy/power actuating your mind, from adoption, combined with the steps of reason revealed by his Son Jesus, he again regains approach, draws closer to God and his frame of mind.
Once you have stopped focusing on the temporary provision, the \”nation\” of Israel, you can follow the \”sons of Israel\”, the offspring of Abraham, the tribes constituted by God\’s people, without a break in focus. The break in focus is why you are still looking at the Nation of Israel for fulfillment of prophesy related to \”Israel\”. In fact, the prophesies refer to the sons of Israel, the true Israel, and its nation, the new nation.
(Revelation 5:9, 10) . . .And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom, and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.
(Romans 11:1-24) 11 I ask, then, God did not reject his people, did he? Never may that happen!….
6 Now if it is by undeserved kindness, it is no longer due to works; otherwise, the undeserved kindness no longer proves to be undeserved kindness. 7 What, then? The very thing Israel is earnestly seeking he did not obtain, but the ones chosen obtained it. The rest had their sensibilities blunted; 8 just as it is written: “God has given them a spirit of deep sleep, eyes so as not to see and ears so as not to hear, down to THIS VERY DAY…
However, if some of the branches were broken off but you, although being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the olive’s root of fatness, 18 do not be exulting over the branches. If, though, you are exulting over them, it is not you that bear the root, but the root [bears] you…
Maybe Paul, But a son is a son by adoption, as you, not being a true Jew before your eyes were opened, and all others are. Even Paul had trouble with focus from time to time not realizing who the root actually were, the very ones he had killed.