- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “This Short illustrates why it would be pitiable to live as long as our ancestors. Moses at 80 had the…” Mar 25, 14:00
- Henry on Home: Our Mission- Who Are We?: “TAKE A LOOK AT THESE XTRA LARGE CREATURES! I remember an article that said a man on a tractor in…” Mar 23, 01:06
- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “Kevin Hello!! I am doing fine. It’s so nice to see you here, I remember our many conversations. I am…” Mar 22, 15:05
- Kevin Davis on Ask Jacqueline: “hi Jacqueline my name is Kevin Davis I talked on beyond watch tower friends of Jehovah’s witnesses how are you…” Mar 18, 00:09
- jacqueline on Religious Trauma Syndrone: “The full story of the life of the German Shooter who killed 8 people so far at the Kingdom Hall.…” Mar 11, 22:17
- ted on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “(Genesis 3:16-17) 16 To the woman he said: “I shall greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in birth pangs…” Mar 8, 13:55
- jacqueline on Are there UFO’s In The Bible, Machinery ?: “How do you know if it is a Messenger from God or demons in their aircraft like Elijah’s spacecraft that…” Mar 6, 23:05
- jacqueline on Pedophilia- What is a Socialpath?: “Update Jehovah’s witness Congregations being subpoenaed. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgzGrcrrDnwJBhMhTCJgVcNPmphpm?projector=1 February 22nd, 2023 – In a recent interview on the YouTube Channel, ExJW…” Mar 2, 21:20
- jacqueline on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “Ted the article goes another route but one statement you made reminded me of the fact that Adam appeared to…” Feb 25, 19:54
- ted on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “I haven’t read the article yet but thought I’d comment anyway. I will read or listen when I have a…” Feb 23, 10:07
Recent Blog Posts menu
- Human Rights Conference in Warsaw Poland October 4, 2022
- Why Does Healing Take So Long? December 13, 2020
- Replacement Theology May 29, 2020
- An interview with a Bible Student December 18, 2019
- Baptism Questions Over the Years December 18, 2019
- Why She Left the Jehovah Witness organization September 20, 2019
- Let’s Talk About The 144,000- Servants or Saints? September 5, 2019
- Was 1948 a prophectic year? August 12, 2019
- Revelation Thoughts August 12, 2019
- Movies about life in the Witness Religion. July 15, 2019
- Additional Watchtower Quotes June 10, 2019
- What Is PTSD- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrone? June 6, 2019
- What is Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? May 20, 2019
- More Older Watchtower Quotes and Beliefs December 31, 2018
- Staying Strong Amidst Difficulties -by Marjo November 13, 2018
- How Can Healing Yourself Help You Forgive Someone -After Experiencing Abuse or Trauma? November 11, 2018
- The “Laban Effect” November 7, 2018
- Ham, Noah and “Uncovering His Nakedness. November 7, 2018
- Early Church Was Home Churches November 4, 2018
- Man to Man and Heart to Heart – with Greg October 29, 2018
- Dealing With Uncertainty October 29, 2018
- Understanding and Working with Persons who are Experiencing Post-Traumatic-Stress October 29, 2018
- Letting Go Of Negative Thoughts October 18, 2018
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome In Children October 18, 2018
- Shunning- Is It A Christian Practice? October 18, 2018
- Leah Remini Speaks on Jehovah witness Shunning October 18, 2018
- Watchtower Quotes Teachings October 15, 2018
- ADDICTION HELP-INTEGRATING BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT October 14, 2018
- Testimonials- Tell Us YOUR Story October 9, 2018
- YOUNG PEOPLE TALK October 6, 2018
Articles by date
I enjoyed the video but don’t see how it answers the question “where did God come from?” Nor do I believe one more proof beyond doubt will do it jacqueline. The original video has several flaws of logic which lead me to not bother with all of it. It is stated at one point in the video that God cannot be affected by several things, such as time, space and so on or he would not be God. The idea that God is all powerful in an absolute sense is the problem at its core. God can be bound by several things: he cannot lie, he cannot stop the answering of the question of his sovereignty now that it has been asked. God has realized good and bad, life and death, exist and existence. God pursues awareness, (Ecclesiastes 3:15). What has happened to be, it had already been, and what is to come to be has already proved to be; and the [true] God himself keeps seeking that which is pursued.
If these concepts above are all a creation of the being we call God, then there is no stand to be taken, either for or against God. This which we think we experience is just a mental exercise within God’s mind and we, in fact, have no identity apart from him. Only in the fact that God has shared that he has no beginning, or in other words knows of no beginning for himself, can there be the possibility of a “question”. Only if there is the possibility of a question can there be a stand, for or against anything, God included.
These are basic tenets of logic that should be obvious to our mind before we try to settle historic detail in the Bible or information of any type, Bible or otherwise. It makes it like trying to assemble a Chevy using a Ford manual; yes you’ll get some parts to go together but it will never fly.
By reason and logic we can see that Yahweh could have no explanation for his beginning because this would require that something or someone would have to exist or have existence before him, to show or explain to him what this beginning was. Basic
logic tells us that you cannot be aware before you are aware. Yahweh confirmed this logic when he stated in Isaiah 43:10 the conditions in which he found himself.
(Isaiah 43:10) “YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Yahweh, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none.
This statement of condition showed the rational mind the possibility of something else outside of God. Not the fact, but the possibility. As far as proving God exists, those with ears will hear, the rest are for the moment just taking every path to the same end.
Hi Traveler, I just thought it would be something different for the readers to consider and the title would certainly cause them to look.
Your thoughts add more to think about.
I too have accepted we are created beings by God and totally dependent on him as a baby is dependent on the parent.
The baby loves and accepts this care from their parent and is happy to enjoy life.
I graciously thank him for deciding to create us. We share existence with HIM and the opposite thought would be not to exist.
He is Good and just to let us have freedom without fear of angering him. His restraint is protection for us his children who have limited knowledge about life.
I have faith that we are living in the very final part of this system and will learn more.
He is shaking and revealing everything that can be shaken. Even our earth is on fire and 49 volcanoes are erupting as we speak but with very little to no lost of life.
Somebody is trying to get our attention. Jehovah is not mean but patient.
The God proof in the DNA Code. Enjoy!