What else does the Bible reveal about Women and the ministry?
- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “This Short illustrates why it would be pitiable to live as long as our ancestors. Moses at 80 had the…” Mar 25, 14:00
- Henry on Home: Our Mission- Who Are We?: “TAKE A LOOK AT THESE XTRA LARGE CREATURES! I remember an article that said a man on a tractor in…” Mar 23, 01:06
- jacqueline on Ask Jacqueline: “Kevin Hello!! I am doing fine. It’s so nice to see you here, I remember our many conversations. I am…” Mar 22, 15:05
- Kevin Davis on Ask Jacqueline: “hi Jacqueline my name is Kevin Davis I talked on beyond watch tower friends of Jehovah’s witnesses how are you…” Mar 18, 00:09
- jacqueline on Religious Trauma Syndrone: “The full story of the life of the German Shooter who killed 8 people so far at the Kingdom Hall.…” Mar 11, 22:17
- ted on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “(Genesis 3:16-17) 16 To the woman he said: “I shall greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in birth pangs…” Mar 8, 13:55
- jacqueline on Are there UFO’s In The Bible, Machinery ?: “How do you know if it is a Messenger from God or demons in their aircraft like Elijah’s spacecraft that…” Mar 6, 23:05
- jacqueline on Pedophilia- What is a Socialpath?: “Update Jehovah’s witness Congregations being subpoenaed. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgzGrcrrDnwJBhMhTCJgVcNPmphpm?projector=1 February 22nd, 2023 – In a recent interview on the YouTube Channel, ExJW…” Mar 2, 21:20
- jacqueline on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “Ted the article goes another route but one statement you made reminded me of the fact that Adam appeared to…” Feb 25, 19:54
- ted on Was Paul Right about Women? (By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg): “I haven’t read the article yet but thought I’d comment anyway. I will read or listen when I have a…” Feb 23, 10:07
Recent Blog Posts menu
- Human Rights Conference in Warsaw Poland October 4, 2022
- Why Does Healing Take So Long? December 13, 2020
- Replacement Theology May 29, 2020
- An interview with a Bible Student December 18, 2019
- Baptism Questions Over the Years December 18, 2019
- Why She Left the Jehovah Witness organization September 20, 2019
- Let’s Talk About The 144,000- Servants or Saints? September 5, 2019
- Was 1948 a prophectic year? August 12, 2019
- Revelation Thoughts August 12, 2019
- Movies about life in the Witness Religion. July 15, 2019
- Additional Watchtower Quotes June 10, 2019
- What Is PTSD- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrone? June 6, 2019
- What is Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)? May 20, 2019
- More Older Watchtower Quotes and Beliefs December 31, 2018
- Staying Strong Amidst Difficulties -by Marjo November 13, 2018
- How Can Healing Yourself Help You Forgive Someone -After Experiencing Abuse or Trauma? November 11, 2018
- The “Laban Effect” November 7, 2018
- Ham, Noah and “Uncovering His Nakedness. November 7, 2018
- Early Church Was Home Churches November 4, 2018
- Man to Man and Heart to Heart – with Greg October 29, 2018
- Dealing With Uncertainty October 29, 2018
- Understanding and Working with Persons who are Experiencing Post-Traumatic-Stress October 29, 2018
- Letting Go Of Negative Thoughts October 18, 2018
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome In Children October 18, 2018
- Shunning- Is It A Christian Practice? October 18, 2018
- Leah Remini Speaks on Jehovah witness Shunning October 18, 2018
- Watchtower Quotes Teachings October 15, 2018
- ADDICTION HELP-INTEGRATING BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT October 14, 2018
- Testimonials- Tell Us YOUR Story October 9, 2018
- YOUNG PEOPLE TALK October 6, 2018
Articles by date
While on this earth, Travel Lightly!
Mary, Joseph, and Jesus had the will of God to do as they traveled through this world.
Keep our possessions few. Don’t get weighed down. This world causes you to flee quickly with just the shirt on your back.
Mary is nowhere said to be worshipped in the Bible. But what a BLESSED woman indeed to carry in her womb the Saviour Son of GOD!
This is a Jewish female from the Jerusalem channel and she uses the scriptures to enlighten us on Mary.
The second presentation helps us to understand Paul and whether women can minister. Enjoy!