We often go to God with our requests, but have you considered going to God to thank him for your blessings? A journal of blessings is a great way to accentuate the blessings that you see in your life. Sure it is easy to ask for blessings, but it is just as easy to be thankful for blessings. Try it, get a journal or a notebook and start recording one blessing a day. Each new day brings a new blessing — no repeats allowed. Here are some good scripture quotes about blessings.
2 Corinthians 12:10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Continually praise Him and give Him thanks.
1. Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. Selah
2. Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.
3. Ephesians 5:20 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Psalm 105:1 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!
5. Psalm 116:12 What shall I render to the LORD for all his benefits to me?
6. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
7. Psalm 107:43 Whoever is wise, let him attend to these things; let them consider the steadfast love of the LORD.
8. Psalm 118:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
What does the Bible say?
9. 1 Corinthians 10:31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
10. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
11. Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
12. Psalm 103:10 he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.
13. Lamentations 3:22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
Are there blessings you would like to share and let all of us rejoice, thank and praise God along with you?
Are there scriptures that cause you happiness and feelings of blessedness?
We would love to hear your thoughts.