“It is not Happy people that are Thankful, but Thankful people who are happy”
So where ever there are people there is an opportunity to be kind. I decided to make a list of how I can be thankful and show it to others.
First, ALL THANKS goes to GOD and JESUS for Life and Love.
Thanks for leading me to the Bibles’ 66 books instead of the many endless writings of men. Death will take me before I finish these, but thanks.
I would never try to persuade others to leave their religion. I just want to be free to worship Jehovah, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit without persecution from family or friends because I choose to leave their long-held religion. They are happy and I love that and want to be happy in my worship also.
Here are some of my personal heartfelt thankfulness.
- I am thankful I had my son and granddaughter visiting with me during the holidays.
- I am thankful that I can be a part of life and not afraid of it.
- I will complain less and breathe more.
- I will Let Be, Let Go, Let God.
- I will make the choice to let go of negative thoughts and fill my mind with positively thoughts.
- I will realize humans are a walking breathing wonder created by God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- I will give thanks for another day of giving, loving life, and hate no one.
- I will consider how fortunate I am and give myself the gift of being joyfully me.
- I will change myself and communicate with love, not apprehension.
- I will pray every day and often for myself and those I love and am not so fond of. My grandchildren will take priority in my life now that my kids are grown.